HR Executive & Recruiter
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You'll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like recruitment, organizing training, administering employee benefits and leaves, and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you'll also act as the main point of contact for employees' queries on HR-related topics.
- An HR Executive Job requires one to handle directing and overseeing significant processes like hiring, training, and dismissal.
- Human Resource Executives may work in coordination with the CEO to plan and implement strategically valuable changes to the HR policies and department.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Hiring and retaining talent for the organization at the right cost
- On-boarding & Documentation of new joiners.
- They also have to monitor as well as administer the various benefit programs.
- An HR Executive is required to have a direct connection to the employees and must ensure healthy employee relations and a healthy environment for them throughout the organisation.
- Direct or make necessary updates to the various health plans, benefits, retirement plans, etc.
- They must be aware of the climate of the company and try to make it as positive as they can. This also includes boosting employee morale from time to time.
- Have regular meetings with employees and several other individuals in the organization and get progress reviews and assessments. An HR Executive job also requires one to be vigilant in terms of discussing various problems, if any, or grievances that the individuals in a company may have.
- Coordinate and direct numerous work activities to aid managers and employees
- Management and supervision of other HR staff also come under the jurisdiction of an HR Executive. They must ensure that the entire staff is assigned proper tasks and carries out the said tasks.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree